Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!


No, no, no, I'm not expecting so don't let your mind go to that place! I'm just so excited that Abby has hair long enough to put in bows!!!! This is a big event for me. I should finally stop getting the question, "how old is he?" John and I have discussed this and never thought it would irratate us for people to get our child's gender confused; but it did. I shouldn't let it because I rarely can tell if a baby is a little boy or girl. Which is why I often refer to them as, little one, baby or something similar. So to be able to put a bow in Abby's hair without the help of toothpaste is very exciting. Now we just have to figure out how to make her like it! Right now she trys to pull it out every time but usually if you can sneak it in her hair while she is focused on something else, it will stay for a good while!


I am also happy that I can finally post some pictures on here that give her a more girly look! I was starting to notice that all of her pictures on her were a bit ambiguous. She had on nuetral pajamas and blue t-shirts. So here are some pictures of my little girl!
You can see she wasn't really feeling it at first!!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah!! and what a B-E-A-UTIFUL baby GIRL she is!!

Carrie said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to see her again. Is she in to younger men?

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

i think she looks just like you!