Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!


Yes I realize I already posted today but this calls for another round! John was offered and then chose to accept a job!!! He is officially a real lawyer in a real firm in the very real city of Birmingham. I guess he is not technically a really lawyer just yet. He does still have to finish this little thing called school and take this silly little test called the Bar but other than that he's in. I know he is beside himself thrilled and I am just tickled pink! We were starting to get to that point where making jokes about his unemployed status was not funny anymore. They started to hit just a little too close to home, and it did not really feel like much of a laughing matter. It was all fun and games while he was in school and not expected to have one. In fact, his first year he was not allowed to have one by order of the school. But as time went on and school started coming closer to an end it became more of a punch in the gut than a joke - ha ha - not funny! I am so proud of John and knew he could do it. Once he got in for an interview there was no way anyone could pass him over.
So let the joking cease and the celebrating begin! The Lord is good and he will provide!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hoooray is right! I could not be happier for all three of you!! we need to figure out a time to celebrate!!!!

Carrie said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you all!!!